Tuesday, April 19, 2011

cute is what we aim for

one of the best thing about this band is the lead singer name, Shaant Hacikyan and how his hair defies gravity.



he has a really cute way of saying thing, now i am going to write lines from my favorite cute is what we aim for songs.

"Sweet Talk 101"
I spend more time in front of mirrors
than any gent should 

"I Put The "Metro" In Metronome"
'Cause I don't break hearts, I just dent them
No, I don't break hearts, I just dent them

Style doesn't matter when you're on your back
Just remember that fact, just remember that
Style doesn't matter when you're on your back
Your clothes won't fit the season
You're cold and that's the reason


"Risque"
Medically speaking you're adorable
And from what I hear you're quite affordable
But I like them pricey
So exaggerate and t-t-t-t-t-t-trick me
Pretty please, just trick me
Pretty please

"Newport Living"
And if you lie you don't deserve to have friends
If you lie you don't deserve to have them
If you lie you don't deserve to have friends
If you lie

 i just realized that the drummer is really cute too, he is now my new favorite  
(sorry Andrew Wetzel, you have been replaced)

No comments:

Post a Comment