Monday, July 25, 2011

Ben Burnley sings about eyes a lot!

while listening to my Breaking Benjamin C.D.s I noticed that the word eyes is said about a trillion times ( well maybe not that many but still a lot) so I have this little list of all the times eyes are mentioned in Breaking Benjamin songs.  
"I Wish I May"
"Blind eyes shine bright"
"Sugarcoat"
"Suck on your lies 'til your eyes turn red"
"Your eyes are red"
"Shallow Bay"
"your virgin eyes"
"Phase"
"The light is dead in your eye"
"Inside the shade of your eye"
"Ordinary Man"
"Your beady eyes burn a hole right through the back of mine"
"Believe"
"My dead eyes"
"Away"
"With red in your eyes"
"Dance With The Devil"
"Close your eyes, so many days go by."
"Don't you dare look at him in the eye"
"Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."
"Breath"
"I see nothing in your eyes"
"I know that I can find the fire in your eyes."
"Had Enough"
"The apple of your eye."
"Intoxicated eyes"
"Anthem Of The Angels"
"I can see it in your eyes"
"What Lies Beneath"
"Your cold jaded eyes"
"Crawl"
"Your black dead eyes"
"Dilated eyes shine for one last time"
"I Will Not Bow"
"Watch the end through dying eyes"
"Open your eyes!"
"Into The Nothing"
"Carry the wounded and shut your eyes"
"Follow the hopeless And shut your eyes"

And now a quote and a picture.
“We’ve been together 8 years, which is like 20 years these days. We’ve honed our sound and focus. Being on the road, you become a better musician, and the more music you listen to and the more experiences and people you’re exposed to, the more complicated you become, the more complicated your music can become.” -Ben Burnley





No comments:

Post a Comment