Friday, October 26, 2012

Online Dating

   One of my best friends recently got a girlfriend. After asking him a lot of questions about her, and only being told that she is nice and I would like her, I asked how they met. Turns out, they met through an online dating service. Meeting that way makes for the most uninteresting "how we met" stories. At least Jesse's story of how he met his now ex-girlfriend was interesting. They met when they were square dancing. Sure she turned out to be a total bitch, but it was still a good story. 
    So I did what any friend (or stalker) would do, and found this girls facebook page. Sadly it did not tell me much about her. Although, I will say she, does look like a nice person. Next I decided to check out the web sight that set them up. I found a page with pictures and mini biographies of the staff. I read it all, of course. The staff of this web sight are all young, ambitious, creative, and completely insane. I think it is the best online dating service ever, and my friend should be able to live happily ever after with his new girl. I am just wondering if it is ok to make fun of them for being desperate enough to use online dating, or if I should wait until I have a boyfriend to make fun of other peoples desperateness.

I love this photograph. 
It is the new background image on my/Jesse's computer. 
I am not sure how he feels about it yet.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment